Go By Bike Week Wrap-Up Event sponsored by City of Vancouver and Modo
Join the cycling community in celebrating the end of Go by Bike Week! Bring some friends and a blanket to enjoy a picnic-style gathering. You can drop off your bike at the Bike Valet before checking out our many exciting activities. No RSVP required.
- Modo will give away free bike lights & Modo tote bags (perfect for Farmer’s market day)
- Free e-bike test rides with OHM E-bikes
- Drop by the VPL BiblioBike to hear what’s new at the Vancouver Public Library! Sign up for a library card, access ebooks and streaming movies, learn about upcoming events, and more
- Deter bike theft and register your bike with Project 529
- Sign up to cycle with Mobi by Shaw Go.
- Sign up for The Ride for Lung Health - BC Lung Foundation's all ages and abilities annual fundraising ride!
- Free swag and test rides on Lime e-bikes
- Practice putting your bike on a Translink bus bike rack.
- Free bike valet
- Free 10-minute bike maintenance provided by Rigel Sun from Nomadic Mechanic, Callum McNeil and Rainer Fehrenbacher
Location: South side of Trout Lake Park and east of Marshall Street
How to get there by bike
Pick up your picnic snacks from Trout Lake Farmers Market!