Maple Ridge / Pitt Meadows
Ride your bike in Maple Ridge or Pitt Meadows? Interested in local cycling action, education or events? Attend your local HUB committee meeting to see what's happening. All are welcome - no experience required!
Email your local Committee Chair to be added to the mailing list. Or join our Yahoo discussion group to follow the public discussion about cycling in Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows, and have your say. Click here to join.
- Chair: Ivan Chow and Barry Bellamy
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Monthly: 2nd Thursday, 6:45-8:45pm (except December)
- Location: Maple Ridge Library, Alouette Room, 22470 Dewdney Trunk Road
- Find out more: Visit the Maple Ridge-Pitt Meadows wiki
HUB Committee Calendar
- Protected bike facilities along 128th Ave as part of the watermains construction by Metro Vancouver
- Protected bike facilities along 203rd Ave, Abernathy, 224th and 240th Ave
- Improved cycling connectivity between Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows (Lougheed Hwy)
- Lougheed Hwy separated multi-use facilities from Meadowtown Mall at Maple Ridge - Pitt Meadows border to 240th Street
- Working to get Lougheed Hwy in the cycling network as part of the multi-modal transportation network for the Maple Ridge town core
- Improved cycling facilities for the Haney Bypass
- Improvements and signage of the 117th ave east west bike route
- Improvements of the 123 and 121st east-west bike routes
- Advising city staff on the need for a Maple Ridge bike map
- Meetings and rides with mayor and councillors
- Provide information and cycling resources at events like GETI Fest and Earth Day
- Organize community bike rides such as the Art Studio Bike Tour and Bike the Farms Day
Check out our Committee website Maple Ridge Pitt Meadows Cyclist - feel free to leave a comment!