Ride your bike in the City or Township of Langley? Interested in local cycling action, education or events? Attend your local HUB committee meeting to see what's happening. All are welcome - no experience required!
Email your local Committee Chair to be added to the mailing list.
- Chair: Tony Bisig
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Monthly: 3rd Monday, 7:00-8:30pm. August and December - no meeting.
- Location: Township of Langley Civic Facility, Murray Creek Room, 20338 - 65 Avenue. See a map to the meeting location here.
- Find out more: Visit the HUB Langley website or Like their Facebook Page.
HUB Committee Calendar
Sub-Committees & Working Groups
- Inventory / 'Gap' List
- Bike to Work Week / Bike to School Week
- Membership & Volunteers
- Sport / Competitive Cycling
Infrastructure Improvement Priorities
- North-south route improvements
- Golden Ears Bridge to Walnut Grove to Langley City to Brookswood and beyond to Campbell Valley Park (208th/203rd corridor)
- Glover Road from Langley City to Fort Langley
- Aldergrove to Gloucester Industrial Park
- Aldergrove to Aldergrove Regional Park (to Zero Avenue)
- East-west arterial improvements
- 96th Avenue from Surrey to Fort Langley
- Fraser Hwy from Surrey to Abbotsford
- 40th Avenue from Brookswood to Fraser Hwy
- Zero Avenue from Surrey to Abbotsford
- All transit centres to be connected with bike lanes
- All schools to have bicycle access
- All civic and recreation facilities to be accessible by bicycle
- All shopping centres to be accessible by bicycle
- Downtown Langley City to be accessible by bicycle
- Bike route access and egress on the Langley side of the Golden Ears Bridge