Join a Local Committees
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
Support Cycling in your Community
HUB's local committees are made up of volunteers that meet regularly to discuss cycling issues specific to each municipality. You are welcome to join! Each committee also has an online discussion group. Click on your city to see more information:
- Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows
- New Westminster
- North Shore - North Vancouver & West Vancouver
- Surrey & White Rock
- Tri-Cities - Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam & Port Moody
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at HUB Cycling
Inclusion is an underpinning value of what HUB Cycling stands for, as reflected in our Core Values:
- Respect all forms of transportation.
- Value cycling as a community-building tool and as a healthy practice for individuals and our environment.
- Provide inclusive, forward-thinking programs and services, known for engagement and empowerment of the community and their transportation choices.
- We view the diversity of our members and communities as assets and strive to create and sustain a diverse and culturally competent organization that reflects the populations we serve. This is central to our mission, “to get more people cycling more often” and to our ongoing efforts to remove barriers to cycling.
Learn more about HUB Cycling Diversity Policy
Don't see your area?
Currently, we have no active committee in the areas not listed above. We welcome interest from all municipalities in Metro Vancouver; if your municipality isn't listed, please join the discussion group nearest you, send questions to the general discussion group, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss starting a new committee in your local area.
Upcoming Local Committee Meetings