How do I win prizes?
1. Register for Go by Bike Week at bikehub.ca/gbbw
2. Go for a bike ride!
3. Log at least one ride that you took between October 16 - October 29 at bikehub.ca/gbbw
There are 3 prize categories based on value: Gold, Silver, and Bronze. For all prize categories, you must register for Go by Bike Week at bikehub.ca/gbbw and log at least one ride you took between October 16 - October 29. The deadline to backlog any trips taken during this time ends on Monday, November 5th. The prize list will be updated on a weekly basis so stay tuned to see what you can win!
- Ride your bike 5+ times during Go by Bike Week
- Log those 5+ rides
- Eligible to win prizes from gold, silver, and bronze categories
- Prizes include: Jacket from Arc'teryx and Outfit from DUER!
- Ride your bike 3+ times during Go by Bike Week
- Log those 3+ rides
- Eligible to win prizes from silver and bronze categories
- Prizes include: Power Facial Certificate from Skoah Park Royal, $100 Gift Card from Live for Tomorrow, and an Abus London Granit 53 U-lock from CLOUD eBikes!
- Ride your bike 1+ times during Go by Bike Week
- Log those 1+ rides
- Eligible to win prizes from bronze category
- Prizes include: $75 Gift Card from Cycle City, 2 General Admission Tickets to Science World, and Shop Time (6 hours) Vouchers from Kickstand!
To be revealed soon ;)
Prizes for Team Leaders
Team leaders for the following categories will be eligible to win a prize package. Top teams with the most KMs and most trips will receive recognition in our event newsletter and website.
3 top-ten team with the most number of trips logged prizes include: HUB Cycling T-shirts, $75 Gift Card from Cycle City, an EVO NiteBright 1000 from CLOUD eBikes, and Saddle Library Membership from Sidesaddle!
Prizes for High School Students
High school students must register and log at least one ride at bikehub.ca/gbbw in order to qualify for the following prizes. A student is only eligible to win one category.
Student with most trips logged: Commuter Backpack from Two Wheel Gear
Student with most km logged: Helmet from Krusty's Bicycles
Student with most km logged (new school): Flashing LED lightset from Krusty's Bicycles