HUB Cycling Organization Membership
Equitable Organization Memberships for all sizes and types of Organizations:
- Large Corporate Membership (200+ employees) - $3,000
- Corporate Membership (50-199 employees) - $1,000
- Small Business Membership (up to 50 employees) - $500
- Not for Profit or Bike Shop Membership - $200
(does your organization face financial barriers in joining HUB? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss options)
If you prefer to be invoiced or make your membership payment via e-transfer, get in touch!
What you get as an Organizational Member:
- Charitable tax receipt for the full amount of your membership fee
- HUB Cycling digital badge for your website and marketing materials
- Bi-annual mention with logo in our Spring and Winter newsletter with 24,000+ active subscribers
- Mention in our annual report
- Mention on our membership page with a link to your website
- Ability to promote bike related job openings at your business via our networks
- Invitations to member events
- PLUS, a dedicated team working on your behalf to make cycling safer and better across Metro Vancouver
Other ways organizations can support cycling:
Looking for more promotions and brand recognition for your organization's community and climate social responsibility?
Talk with our team about sponsoring advocacy to make biking better.
Our sponsors receive logo and brand recognition for their community involvement, including mentions in our bicycle bulletin e-newsletter (25k subscribers) or social media channels (20k+ followers).
Make a one-time or monthly donation and receive a tax receipt!
Your support enables us to make an impact on people of all ages and abilities, promote access to cycling across regional and diverse communities. Your donation will help our work year-round and push for dramatic improvements in cycling infrastructure, education and the safety of vulnerable road users.
Note that HUB Cycling is an eligible 1% for the Planet nonprofit partner.
Employee Donation Matching Program
Select HUB Cycling when participating in employee giving programs and by matching employees’ gifts.
HUB Cycling is a CRA registered charitable organization (#87401 0119 RR0001)
Promote HUB Cycling’s Initiatives
Cause-related marketing is an effective way for companies to support HUB Cycling’s different programs. To learn more about what we do, click here.
Sponsor HUB Cycling's Events
HUB Cycling’s events including Go by Bike Week (formerly known as Bike to Work Week) and Bike to Shop draw tens of thousands of participants annually. We are always looking for sponsorship in the form of presenting sponsors, gifts-in-kind, product donations, and mechanic services. For more information on how to get involved and recognition related to event sponsorship, email our events team.
Bike Friendly Building Consulting Services
HUB Cycling’s Bike Friendly Building Consulting Services supports developers, building managers, employers, business operators, property managers, and other stakeholders across Metro Vancouver to more fully promote cycling and reward people who ride bikes for transportation, including assessing and recommending high quality cycling end of trip facilities. Learn if this service is right for you.
Thank you to the following businesses that support HUB Cycling’s efforts to get more people cycling more often.
Questions about joining? Contact is at email@example.com