B.C. Elections | 2020
November 3, 2020
Leading up to the Provincial Elections, HUB Cycling urged all candidates to make clear commitments that will ensure that communities across the province will have access to safe and connected cycling facilities.
From White Rock to Powell River, more than 1,450 people across the province wrote letters to the candidates in their constituencies asking them to commit to supporting HUB's request to:
- modernize the outdated Motor Vehicle Act
- invest in green COVID-19 recovery efforts
- commit to meeting BC’s “Vision Zero” road safety targets
- fund systemic cycling education, and
- invest in province-wide active infrastructure building efforts.
Tell us what should be the top priority for the next Minister of Transportation and Infrastructure?