Reporting issues to Local Governments
Problems during your ride? We encourage you to report any safety issues or road hazards related to cycling to city staff in your municipality. Please remember to ask for a follow-up regarding the issue and its resolution, so we can ensure the safety and accessibility of our entire cycling network!
You can also report road hazards, near misses, collisions, and bike thefts around the region at bikemaps.org to help researchers understand problem areas.
- Burnaby: Contact information available on City of Burnaby website
- City of North Vancouver: Send city staff an email, or download the CityFix app to report issues
- Coquitlam: Call (604) 927-3500 or email city staff
- Port Coquitlam: Submit a request for service
- Port Moody: Report a problem
- Delta: Use the TalkDelta form or mobile app 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- District of North Vancouver: Call (604) 990-2450, or send an email
- District of West Vancouver: Call the Engineering department at (604) 925-7020
- New Westminster: Information available on the City of New Westminister website
- Richmond: Contact information available on the City of Richmond website
- Surrey: Send city staff an email.
- City of Langley: Submit a request for service
- Township of Langley: Submit a request or contact the city here
- Vancouver: Call 311 or report it via VanConnect
- MoTI (Numbered highways & UBC area): Confirm jurisdiction here and call (604) 271-0337