Help give power to our voice as we advocate for safer and better cycling
JOIN HUB OR RENEW YOUR HUB CYCLING MEMBERSHIP
By becoming a card-carrying member of HUB Cycling (or renewing your membership), you’re joining thousands of others in making Metro Vancouver a safer and more connected community for people on bikes.
HUB Cycling Members create a strong, unified voice to ensure decision-makers know there is a demand for safer, more connected routes for cyclists of all ages and abilities. We need your support more than ever.
HUB Members also get priority invites to exclusive HUB social and networking events!
If your membership isn’t quite up for renewal, don’t worry, we will postdate your membership so you don’t lose out on any months your current membership may still be active.
WHAT YOU GET WITH MEMBERSHIP:
- Priority and free invites to fun HUB social and networking events all year round
- A team of staff and dedicated volunteers working on YOUR behalf to make biking better
- Regular updates on improvements being made possible by our membership as well as calls to action to advocate for better biking
- Voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- Regular One Year HUB Membership - $30
- Family One Year HUB Membership - $40
- Senior/Student/Fixed Income HUB Membership - $15
Join at a 3 or 5-year level and get 5% off!
Join HUB by Mail: today - complete the form, and send with a cheque or credit card details to HUB Cycling, 312 Main St, Vancouver, BC V6A 2T2.
Find out about our successes and what we're working on.
Questions, trouble logging in? Contact our membership team. Check your 'spam folder if you tried to reset your password and didn't get an instant notification from HUB.