Start 2020 with a $20 HUB Membership
January 6, 2020
Still looking for New Year’s resolutions?
Why not make a resolution to help more people cycle more often? You can support cycling in your community by becoming a HUB Cycling member. To help you with your resolution we are offering $10 off both our regular and our family memberships for a limited time!
Regular Membership ONLY $20
Family Membership ONLY $30
But hurry! This offer is only valid until January 31st!
If your membership is still active, we will postdate your membership so you don’t lose out on any months that are still valid with your current membership.
What have HUB Members helped accomplish in 2019?
Last year, the support of HUB Members has helped accomplish:
- Cycling education in schools for more than 10,500 students across 16 municipalities in Metro Vancouver
- More than 17,000 people participating in our semi-annual Bike to Work Week
- More than 4,500 people coming together as a community to ride at Bike the Night
- The BC Government’s release of “Move. Commute. Connect.”, BC’s first Active Transportation Strategy and the announcement that they would modernize the outdated Motor Vehicle Act
- 55+ bike infrastructure fixes in the City of Burnaby, City of Surrey, City of New Westminster, City of Richmond, and with the Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure
Five Reasons to Renew Your Membership
Your HUB membership gives you access to membership perks like:
- Discounts at over 40 local bike shops and bike-friendly businesses
- Discounted registration, driving credits & membership with Modo, EVO, Zip Car, Biko & Mobi by Shaw Go bike share
- Discounts on bike education courses offered by HUB Cycling
- Free invites to fun HUB social and networking events like Bike Awards and heavily discounted tickets to Bike the Night and Bike Shorts film festival
- A 15% discount on Comprehensive Commuter Cycling Insurance offered by Pedal Power Insurance
To take advantage of this great offer and become a HUB Member, visit bikehub.ca/join. Offer is only valid until January 31st.