Report Route Problem

Help keep your municipality informed of safety issues and hazards affecting bike routes!

Problems during your ride? We encourage you to report any safety issues or road hazards related to cycling to city staff in your municipality, using the phone numbers, and email/web links at right.

Please remember to ask for a follow-up regarding the issue and its resolution, so we can ensure the safety and accessibility of our entire cycling network! 

You can also report road hazards, near misses, collisions, and bike thefts around the region at to help researchers understand problem areas.


Information on City website

City of North Vancouver

Send City staff an email.


Call City staff at (604) 927-3500

District of North Vancouver

Call District staff at (604) 990-2450, or send an email.

District of West Vancouver

Information on the District website. 

New Westminster

Information on the City website, or via See Click Fix smartphone app.


Information on the City website.


Send City staff an email.

Township of Langley

Information on the Township website.


Call 311 or report it via VanConnect.


MOTI - Numbered highways & UBC area

Confirm jurisdiction here and here