HUB Cycling's 2019 Annual General Meeting
Saturday, September 14, 2019
12:30pm to 4:00pm
Registration: 12:30p - 1:00pm
The meeting will begin at 1:00pm
312 Main St, Vancouver (Reach Meeting Room, ground floor)
Come in through the Cordova St entrance
There will be an opportunity to socialize after the meeting from 4pm - 6pm at a nearby location.
All HUB Cycling members are encouraged to attend. Not a HUB member? No problem! Sign up here to have your voice heard.
Group ride to the AGM: Join us for the President's Ride: an opportunity to meet like-minded people and ride en-mass to the AGM.
- Meet at 11:00 am outside Patterson Skytrain Station, 4101 Beresford St, Burnaby, BC V5S 3R2
- We will follow the BC Parkway until it joins with the Central Valley Greenway and then to our destination, 312 Main Street
Participants can join at the meeting point (depart 11:00 am) or along the way at 29th Avenue Station (11:15am), Nanaimo Station (11:20am) or one block away from Commercial-Broadway Skytrain station at Victoria and Broadway on the SouthEast Corner (11:30am).
Riding time is approx 45 minutes at a leisurely pace. The route is paved the whole way.
CVG and BC Parkway Maps
- 2019 HUB Cycling AGM Agenda (Coming Soon)
- 2019 Board Candidate Profiles (Coming Soon)
- 2018-19 HUB Annual Report (Coming Soon)
- 2018-19 HUB Cycling Financial Statement
- 2018 HUB Cycling AGM Minutes
HUB Cycling's Board of Directors
Looking to ramp up your involvement in the Metro Vancouver cycling advocacy community? Consider applying to join HUB's Board of Directors. An election for new Board members will be taking place at HUB Cycling's Annual General Meeting. Learn more here.