HUB Cycling's 2018 Annual General Meeting
Saturday, September 8, 2018
12:30pm to 4:00pm
Surrey City Centre Library (Meeting Room 120)
10350 University Dr, Surrey, BC V3T 4B8
Registration: 12:30p - 1:00pm
The meeting will begin at 1:00pm
There will be light refreshments and an opportunity to socialize after the meeting from 4pm - 6pm at the Surrey Central City Brew Pub, 13450 102nd Ave, Surrey.
All HUB Cycling members are encouraged to attend. Not a HUB member? No problem! Sign up here to have your voice heard.
Group ride to the AGM: Join us for the President's Ride: an opportunity to meet like-minded people and ride en-mass to the AGM.
- Meet at 10:30am, one block away from Commercial-Broadway Skytrain station at Victoria and Broadway on the SouthEast Corner.
- Follow the Central Valley Greenway to Lakewood where the BC Parkway begins and follow that.
- Take a right on Lakewood, follow that to Trout Lake Park, through the park to E 19th Ave, take a Left, then a Right on Gladstone, at the top of Gladstone you're on the pathway which you follow, essentially to Surrey.
- Note that this ride involves crossing the Patullo Bridge which has a single raised sidewalk with no barrier.
Riding time is approx 1:45 at a leisurely pace. The route is paved the whole way.
CVG and BC Parkway Maps
- 2017-18 Annual Report
- 2017-18 Financial Report Statements
- 2018 AGM Meeting Agenda
- Constitution and Bylaws page 1 for proposed amendments
- 2018 Board Candidate Profiles
- 2017 AGM Minutes
HUB Cycling's Board of Directors
Looking to ramp up your involvement in the Metro Vancouver cycling advocacy community? Consider applying to join HUB's Board of Directors. An election for new Board members will be taking place at HUB Cycling's Annual General Meeting. Learn more here.
10350 University Drive
Surrey, BC V3T 4B8