HUB Cycling's 2017 Annual General Meeting
Saturday, September 23, 2017
12:30pm to 4:00pm
Room 137 Coquitlam Library - City Centre Branch
1169 Pinetree Way, Coquitlam, BC
Registration: 12:30p - 1pm
The meeting will begin at 1:00pm
There will be light refreshments and an opportunity to socialize after the meeting from 4pm - 6pm at Brown's Social House on Glen Drive, Coquitlam. Please RSVP here.
All HUB Cycling members are encouraged to attend. Not a HUB member? No problem! Sign up here to have your voice heard.
Group ride to the AGM
Join us for the President's Ride: an opportunity to meet like-minded people and ride en-mass to the AGM.
- The President's Ride will leave Burnaby at 10:30am and arrive in Coquitlam by 12:30pm
- Meeting point: Production Way - University Skytrain Station, Lougheed Hwy
Stay tuned for details on group rides leaving from other parts of Metro Vancouver.
- 2016-17 Annual Report
- 2016-17 Financial Report Statements
- 2017 AGM Meeting Agenda
- 2017 Board Candidate Profiles
- 2016 AGM Minutes
HUB Cycling's Board of Directors
Here are the skills and interests HUB Cycling is seeking in new Board members:
- Great fundraising connections and an interest in fundraising
- A passion for and knowledge about cycling infrastructure, planning and engineering
- Strategic thinking and change management skills
- Sufficient time available to be an excellent ambassador for HUB Cycling (time committment is at least 10-12 hours per month)
Room 137, City Centre Branch
Coquitlam Public Library
Coquitlam, BC V3B 0Y1