Download the 2016 Fall Bike to Work Week posters and social media images from HERE
Become a Team Leader this fall! Stop by our Bike to Work Week Launch Party happening October 12th for a Team Leader Package with printed posters, bike maps and other resources, and a gift for you! Haven't received an invite yet? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for event information. If you aren't able to attend the event you can also pick up the package at our office (1-828 West 8th Avenue) Monday-Thursday until 4pm prior to Bike to Work Week.
Sending out an e-newsletter or email to friends or colleagues?
Copy and paste one of the posts below - along with one of these images here - and put it in your next e-newsletter to colleagues, friends, family or clients!
Sign up For HUB Bike to Work Week - October 24 - 30, 2016
Smile and enjoy the fresh air with others this fall - get on your bike! Here's how it works:
1. Register for Bike to Work Week. You can either register as a Team Leader (creating a team) or as a Rider (ride solo or join an existing team).
2. Log your bike trips during the week to be entered to win great prizes including a trip for 2 to Amsterdam on KLM. Each day you log a trip you'll also be entered to win a new bike.
3. Check out the Celebration Station Map to see where you can get free coffee, free bike tune-ups and more prizes each day. (Fall Celebration Stations will be updated soon)
4. Encourage your colleagues to join your team and help you win more prizes and awards for your company. You can download and print the posters for your lunch room!
5. Have fun! Don't forget to stop by the FREE wrap up party at the end of the event week.
5 Reasons to Sign up for HUB Bike to Work Week - October 24 - 30, 2016
1. You'll Feel Great - Get healthier without even noticing it!
2. The Prizes. With over $15,000 in prizes, including a trip for 2 to Amsterdam and 5 new bikes, why wouldn't you sign up?
3. Get Places Faster. Don't believe it? Try it out.
4. Save Cash. Don't you want extra money to spend on things other than transportation?
5. It's More Fun. Try it and you'll agree! Plus there'll be free food, snacks, coffee and bike repairs at over 40 Celebration Stations throughout the week.
HUB Bike to Work Week Tips - October 24 - 30, 2016
1. Plan Your Route Ahead of Time. Take bike routes, whenever possible.
2. Use a U-Lock or Folding Lock, not a Cable Lock. Watch our 'No More Bike Theft Video' for more bike locking tips.
3. Use a Basket, Pannier or Backpack to carry your stuff.
4. Always use lights. Even in the daylight, lights can help increase your visibilty.
5. Wear Your Regular Clothes if possible. Ride at a leisurely pace and you will still look great upon arrival.
Social Media Posts
F: Just signed up for @WeAreHUB Bike to Work Week (October 24 - 30) - Are you registered yet? https://bikehub.ca/bike-to-work
T: Sign up for @WeAreHUB Bike to Work Week - over $15,000 in prizes! #BTWW #BikeYVR http://ow.ly/Kjc13
Please email email@example.com if you would like further assistance or resources.