How it Works
It's easy, fun (and free) to participate in Bike to Work Week. Here's how it works:
1. Register for Bike to Work Week (taking place May 29 - June 4). You can start a team, join a team or register solo. If you registered in between 2014-2016 you do not need to re-register - simply login and log a trip after April 1st to be considered a spring participant!
2. Encourage your colleagues to join your team and help you win prizes! If you're a team leader, join us for our Bike to Work Week Launch Party and pick up your team leader packages.
3. Log your trips during Bike to Work Week to be entered to win more amazing prizes! You can log your trip by mapping it or by entering your total kilometres cycled.
4. Check out the Celebration Station Map after May 1st to find out where you can stop for free treats, free mechanic services and more prize draws throughout the week!
5. Consider becoming a member of HUB to support cycling improvements and bike education around the region.