Family StreetWise courses are tailored to elementary and middle school children (aged 8-14) and their families. These courses provide the opportunity for you to learn about traffic safety and build road safety skills and confidence in a fun environment together! All courses teach theoretical and practical on-bike skills, and finish with a group neighbourhood road ride.
*Note: Family courses take place rain or shine. Please come dressed for the weather - layers are encouraged!
- Saturday June 1 at South Surrey Recreation & Arts Centre, Surrey - CANCELLED
- Saturday June 8 at Roundhouse Arts & Recreation Centre, Vancouver - Register Now
- Sunday June 9 at Poirier Community Centre, Coquitlam - Register Now
- Sunday July 14 at Trout Lake Community Centre, Vancouver - Register Now
- Duration: 3 hours
- Cost: Varies based on municipality
- You’ll need: a road-safe bike, lock and helmet
- Note: Children must be accompanied by a participating adult. Maximum of 3 children per adult.